|Insecure losers, using psychological projection, like to call |
other people losers to draw attention away from their own flaws.
by Michael Corthell
People who act with stubborn pride are called "proud," "bragger," and "mocker."
King Solomon in Proverbs 21:24
The world has an abundance of psychos and other mentally unstable people who can disguise themselves as sane humans. The good news is that they always tell us who they are by their actions. If someone tells you who and what they are, believe them the first time.
|The person who scorns, mocks and name calls is trying desperately to compensate for his own imperfections. These people deep inside consider themselves to be losers.|
Top reasons those who mock and humiliate you are mentally unstable
- 1) Projecting their own flaws: One of the best ways a person who is so afraid to admit the existence of his flaws is to deny their existence and reaffirm his self deception by accusing others of having those flaws.We all know that one person who has a certain flaw, but always mocks you for having it - right?
- 2) Too insecure to see you doing well : Not everybody feels comfortable in his own skin, especially when deep inside they know they are a fraud. Some people feel insecure to the extent that they can't tolerate seeing other people doing things well. By mocking those people and humiliating them the insecure person eases some of his emotional turbulence and imbalance. It's a fact that cowards don't compliment others because they are too afraid seen as a lesser person.
- 3) Failed to have a useful role in life: If a person fails to make self perceived, significant achievements in life he is very likely to turn to useless victories if he is a coward. While brave people start again and keep trying to achieve their goals, cowards go for cheap victories by criticizing any person who seems more successful or happier than them.
- 4) Very low self esteem: Why do people feel jealous of others? There are many reasons, but the most popular one is believing that someone did what they can't do. Had a person been sure he can make that same achievement his friend had, he wouldn't feel the need to be jealous of him. Those who have low self esteem feel extremely jealous of people who do things they are unable to do, and so find no better way to feel good about themselves than to mock or belittle them.
- 5) Strong feeling of inferiority: We all experience inferiority feelings at some points of our lives but the brave among us usually move in directions that helps them ease those feelings of inferiority. For example when a strong person finds that he is earning a very low salary compared to his friends he will usually use the feeling inferiority as a motivating force to build a better career. On the other hand the mocker who feels inferior and insecure will only criticize and humiliate people to feel good because he can't do any better!
The Price of Shame